Join us on an unforgettable Landscape Photography Tour of the Isle of Skye.
Capture some of the most spectacular landscapes in the UK with a small group (limited to 5) of like-minded photography enthusiasts under the guidance of Click Photo Workshops lead instructor, Graham Dargie.
Dramatic landscapes, changeable conditions and beautiful light combine to make Skye a photographer’s dream. Our busy schedule will take us to the island’s highlights including Elgol with it’s stunning view to the Cullins, The Fairy Pools of Glen Brittle, The Old Man of Storr, Neist Point, Sligachan as well as one or two other spots along the way.
When it’s over you’ll have learned some new photography skills, you’ll have a great new collection of photographs for your portfolio, you’ll have made new friends and you’ll have had a weekend to remember for years to come.
- Transport from Aberdeen to, from and around Skye (pickup from Inverness available)
- 2 nights bed and breakfast (sharing a twin room)
- Stops at stunning locations including Elgol, The Old Man of Storr,The Fairy Pools and more
- Photographic Tuition and Image Reviews with lead instructor, Graham Dargie
COURSE: Isle of Skye Classic Landscapes Tour
SKILL LEVEL: Level 2 – Assumes a basic knowledge of Aperture and Shutter Speed and an interest in landscape photography
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: Digital SLR Camera, Tripod
- Friday the 4th to Sunday the 6th of November 2016 SOLD OUT
- Friday the 3rd to Sunday 5th of March 2017 SOLD OUT
- Friday the 3rd to Sunday the 5th of November 2017
COST: £580 per person
Also available as a private one-to-one / one-to-two tour with departures from Inverness, Edinburgh or Glasgow. Please get in touch for more information.